Sunday 23 September 2012

Vanity Trove October

Big & Beautiful!!

October VT is awesome!.....I received not 1 trove but 2!! Somewhere along the line, some miscommunication I was rushing to subscribe VT under Watsons 6 plus 1 deal. Not realising that I still have existing 1 more month of VT subscription.. So for Oct month, I have 2 troves. My mistake ;-) Will just pass it to my sis. 

The stuff in VT October is quite good, 3 full sized items. Let's see....



 My twin troves :-))




Pretty packed!!



Full size Audrey Christian Venetrim (130ml). Manufactured date Sept 2011.

Cooling gel to relief swollen feet. Reduce varicose veins and improves circulation of blood to feet. Made in Norway.



VMV Hypoallergenics moisturiser and cleanser ( 30ml each) . Made in Phlippines.


Methode Swiss Beauty Care

~Thermal Oxygen Soothing eye cream  (3ml)
~Thermal Therapy Eye Essence  (3ml)
~Thermal Oxygen Overnight Moisture mask (5ml)


Violent Lip Tattoo (3 appliques)


Mediheal Silk Cellulose Mask Sheet ~ Platinum V-Life


Full Size Pupa Triple purpose eye pencil. Made in Germany.

#updated: Just used this pencil. It is awesome! Easily applied and doesn't smudge after it's dried. After 4 hours, the lines are still very defined, with little smudge at bottom of lash. I love it! The colour is super dark. I will definitely buy this. I hope you get this in your trove this month.


The usual information booklets and vouchers.

My Verdict:

I love it! 
After a disappointing Bellabox Sept. This months VT is a refreshing change. Now we know why the price difference in both subscription boxes. In VT, you get more full sized products and interesting mix of products but in Bellabox, probably out of 5 boxes, you will get 1 good box. The price difference between the two boxes is $5. Used to be $10 until the price hike in Bellabox. If you have to decide on 1 subscription , go for VT.

This months VT has a good mix of make-up and skin care, which I like very much. The eye-pencil lines easily like a crayon, I can't wait to try that. The other product worth mentioning is the 3 tubes of Methode Swiss. I was reading the pamphlet , the overnight eye mask retails at $69.90 for 15ml. Which means for the small sample that I got , it's $23 each. If it's true that's the retail price, then this trove is quite a value. 

Another item in the box that stood out, was the Violent Lips. I have seen in Watsons and on Youtube, it's quite scary. I would never have the guts to use that! Probably useful for Halloween ;-)

That's it! Hope you have enjoyed your VT Oct as much as I have. Have a nice weekend.

1 comment: